Tuesday, February 28, 2012

You're Mine

                            

I listen to this song and can't wait for the million times I will be able to claim you as mine. You're mine and I will always claim you, no matter what you do. There are going to be many times when you get into trouble and when you mess up but I won't ever leave you. I won't ever be ashamed to claim you as mine. I will always be proud to call you mine, in everything you do. God loves to call you his as well. He has great purpose for you and will never walk away from you.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the LORD…”                                                                                   Jeremiah 29:11-14

No comments:

Post a Comment